Guest Posting is when you are interested in expanding your audience network and would like to do it by collaborating with another website. In this case, you’d ask the host if you can write them an article and link back to your personal website. Many could become freelance writers because plenty of websites are willing to pay for the service.
With Manictimes.com.au, it’s a great way for you to show your expertise in the field. You’d get exposure to new groups of audience, who are local businesses, entrepreneurs, and enterprises. They are who we aim to assist, and with your help, not only you but they can reach out to the new target group as well.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for Manictimes, we will truly appreciate it. Please take some time to review our guidelines below, we should cover everything. But if not, feel free to contact us!
Our Guidelines For Guest Posting
- Relevant and well-researched, would be great if you can add actionable tips.
- 100% original, we would like to avoid duplication. And we have to be the first to publish. Once it’s live on our site, you are allowed to post it on your personal blog.
- Any claims you have should be backed up by links to credible research or case studies. Please avoid using any irrelevant promotional links.
- You can add images, as long as it’s 1200*800 dimensions and does not exceed 500 KB. We have to optimise the site as light as possible.
- Title, H1, H2, and bullet points are also required. The paragraph should not contain more than 4 sentences, a sentence also should not be more than 20 words. This way will make the article more readable.
- The passive voice form of writing is not a no-no, but try not to use it too often.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offering something valuable to our readers.
What Topics Do We Cover?
- Sports – can be analysis or product, but not news.
- Lifestyle – this is quite an easy topic. Try something with actionable tips!
- Around the house – lawn mower, pool, garden, anything you feel you know the best.
- Food – dinner, tea, everything edible.
- Other – if you read our blog and see something should be added up, or some topics we didn’t cover here, feel free to reach out regardless.
What Topics We Don’t?
Easy, a big NO-NO topic is all the sensitive ones. To clarify, any topics related to drugs, porn, death, etc. But some of them could be complied with such as Beware of the xxx, what is this new teen’s drug? Symptoms and how to tell if your kids are involved with this.
Once your submission is successful, we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. Your content will be published under your name and byline.
If you are looking for compensation, please indicate it in your pitch. Any payment will be agreed upon by the editor in advance. And because of the volume of submissions, we will contact you if we feel able to accept your writing. If within 3 business days you are not hearing from us, feel free to submit your writing to other publications.
Ready to go?
That’s great! Fill in the form below, and let’s chat!